Core Subject Learning Mentor
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M40 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Core Subject Learning Mentor – Manchester
Are you a graduate that is determined to kickstart your career in education?
Perhaps you have tutoring experience but would like to gain hands on classroom experience before pursuing a teacher training course?
If this sounds like you, submit your CV today to Demi at i-teachers to be considered for this Core Subject Learning Mentor role!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Core Subject Learning Mentor – The Role
- Core Subject Learning Mentor- Full-time
- Monday – Friday school hours (term time)
- Deliver 1:1 catch-up sessions
- Support pupils in small groups
- Monitor pupil progress
- Feedback to class teachers and SLT
- Opportunity to build classroom management experience
- Vital experience for those considering teacher training
- Earn £65 £75 per day (term time only)
Core Subject Learning Mentor – The School
- Secondary school in Manchester (M40)
- Part of a Multi-Academy Trust
- Inclusive school community
- Nearby transport links
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Exceptional CPD programme
- Student centred approach
Core Subject Learning Mentor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree classification in a core subject
- Tutoring/coaching experience is desirable
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring teacher
- Excellent communication skills
If this Core subject Learning Mentor role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, simply submit your CV to Demi today!