|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M9 UK|
|Salary||£95 to £105 per Day|
Cover Supervisor – Manchester – Start ASAP
Are you looking for a fulfilling role where you can gain hands on experience before committing to a teacher training course in September 2023?
Are you looking to utilise your degree and support pupils academically?
Would you like to experience school life, and build up your skills and confidence in a classroom setting?
If you answered yes to any of the above then this role as a Cover Supervisor is the perfect position for your career in education.
At i-teachers we do not provide day-to-day supply instead, we source long term roles that fully immerse you in the life of a teacher. This specialised approach has established us as the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot.
Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Cover Supervisor
- Execute pre-planned lessons
- Join a thriving secondary school in Manchester, M7
- Paid £95-£105 per day term time only
- Perfect entry position before a PGCE
Cover Supervisor – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:2 degree required
- Academic background
- Enthusiastic for educating and learning
- Passionate about a career in education
- Previous experience as a Cover Supervisor is preferred but not required
Cover Supervisor – The School
- An excellent secondary school in Manchester, M7
- Supportive and attentive leadership team
- Excellent opportunities as a Cover Supervisor
- Great transport links
Don’t miss out on this opportunity as a Cover Supervisor, click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today! We are shortlisting this week!