|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, London (East) RM9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a passionate graduate with a 2.1 or above in your degree?
Do you want to build your teaching skills and confidence in the classroom in preparation for teacher training by securing a long-term role in one school as a Cover Supervisor?
Maybe you are experienced Tutor or Teaching Assistant that would like to develop your classroom management?
Simply submit your CV today to APPLY!
Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Monday-Friday school hours
- Paid £85-£95 per day (term time)
- Deliver engaging cover lessons
- Take on a cover rota in a variety of subjects and develop your skills as a teacher
- Tailor lesson plans for 1:1 interventions and monitor progress when not covering
- The role will involve you covering different classes around the school and following already planned lessons
- Plan and deliver small group booster sessions
- Vital experience for aspiring teachers
Cover Supervisor – The School
- Secondary school located in Dagenham, RM9
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Well-connected by nearby transport links
Cover Supervisor – Person Requirements
- Minimum of 2.1 in degree subject from a Russell Group University
- Passion for specialised subject
- Tutoring experience is extremely advantageous
- Strong A-levels and GCSEs
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility with regards to which core subject department you are supporting
- Classroom management experience is desirable
Click APPLY to send your CV today.