Data Exam Officer
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M32 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Data Exams officer – Manchester
Are you organised, passionate and committed to delivering outstanding support?
This is an opportunity to join a welcoming school who are committed to providing a 1st class education to their pupils, supporting the ministration department.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join this school as a Data Exams officer, supporting the smooth running of examinations and assessments.
You will need to be an organised and reliable individual with high standards to maintain systems of assessment of recording and reporting to support Teaching and Learning. If this Data Exams Officer role sounds like the ideal role for you, please send your CV to Demi today!
Data Exams Officer– The role
- Data Exams officer- Manchester (M32)
- Manage data for pupils and record in the school systems
- Ensure the smooth running of examinations and assessments
- Report back to support teaching and learning in the school
- Work with the senior leadership and heads of faculty to identify pupil needs and gaps in attainment
- Support pupils with any information they may need
- Daily rate initially (£70-£90)
- Welcoming school with excellent leadership and training
- Interviews are on- going!
Data Exams Officer– Person specification
- Data Exams Officer- Full time role
- Strong academic background
- Administration qualification/IT qualification/ Data management qualification highly desirable
- 1-2 years experience of working in a similar environment
- Experience of producing timely and accurate reports
- Able to manage your own workload
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you think you would be a great fit for this exciting opportunity in a school that truly cares about its staff and pupils, please send your CV to Demi to apply for this exciting Data Exam Officer role!