Teacher of History – January 2024
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London N2 UK|
|Salary||£34514 to £46001 per Annum|
Teacher of History
Are you a Teacher of History looking for a fresh opportunity and challenge for January 2024?
Would you like to join an ambitious school where staff moral is high due to supportive SLT?
This outstanding school are looking for a fantastic Teacher of History to join them from January. Exceptional History graduates/ Unqualified Teacher with relevant experience working with young children will also be considered.
Register interest in this fantastic Teacher of History role today, by applying on this page and attaching your CV. This school are currently arranging interviews on an ongoing basis!
Teacher of History – Benefits:
- Full time Monday – Friday position
- Permanent role
- MPS Outer London
- Potential to progress and take on Lead Practitioner/HoD role
- January 2024 start
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
Teacher of History – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run engaging lessons for KS3 and KS4
- Organise and run extracurricular activities
- Become a key member of the teaching team
- Support pupils with varying abilities
- Inspire a love of learning
- Be involved in the wider school community
Teacher of History – Person Specification:
- UK QTS / PGCE / on track to achieve by January 2024
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Excellent references are essential
The Outstanding secondary school:
- Located in Barnet, N2
- Visionary Senior Leaders
- Rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Exemplary behaviour
- State of the art facilities
- Broad, balanced & differentiated curriculum
- Exceptional mentorship available
- Fantastic CPD programme
This initial application is confidential. Your current employer will not be contacted until Michaela has spoken to you and you’ve completed our registration.
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Michaela at i-teachers today to apply for this Teacher of History role.