|Location:||London, Greater London UB2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a Drama Teacher who is already anticipating their next career move?
Come September would you relish the chance to be working at an Outstanding West London secondary as a Drama Teacher?
If you value a learning environment that promotes performing arts, and will allow you to teach a second subject, then this Drama Teacher role is ideal for you!
Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED, this school has a fantastic reputation, strong behaviour and a great school spirit, wish to secure a new Drama Teacher immediately.
To register your interest in this Drama Teacher role please apply on this page immediately!
Drama Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Drama Teacher role
- Option to teach a second subject
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 Drama Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Drama Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons Drama for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Drama & performing arts
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Direct and support school productions
Drama Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a drama / performing arts related subject
- A strong knowledge of a second subject (desired)
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Room to progress with the school
- Ealing, West London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Focus on performing arts
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Drama Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Croydon, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.