EAL Graduate Support
|Location:||Gateshead, Newcastle NE8 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
EAL Graduate Support
If you are an English graduate with a passion for EAL looking for a role in a school, before undertaking your own teaching qualification, this role is for you.
This school in Newcastle is looking for a talented graduate to join their already strong staff body, to assist pupils with EAL catch up as an EAL Graduate Support!
If you are interested in this unique role, please apply for this EAL Graduate Support role today by sending your CV to Lucy!
EAL Graduate Support– The Role:
- EAL Graduate Support- Graduate role
- Work with pupils in 1:1 or small group sessions
- Support pupils with adapting back to formal teaching
- Assist with general classroom support
- Assist pupils with EAL as an EAL Graduate Support
- Explain topics in a simplistic manner
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic levels
- Gain invaluable classroom experience
- £350-£450 per week (term time only)
- Shortlisting and interviewing now- do not delay your application- EAL Graduate Support
EAL Graduate Support – The School:
- EAL Graduate Support- Full time role
- Supports their pupils in and out of the classroom
- Aims to equip pupils with the tools to achieve their future dreams and aspirations
- Provides students a strong academic foundation to ensure they excel in their next steps
- EAL Graduate Support for the full academic year
- Supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Newcastle, NE8
- Well-connected transport links
- EAL Graduate Support- September start!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Consultancy in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to gain teaching experience by not only assisting young learners yourself, but by observing and learning from current teachers, then send your CV to Lucy at i-teachers today to apply for this EAL Graduate Support role!