EAL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Can you speak Farsi & Dari and would relish the opportunity to support students where English is not their first language?
Are you looking to take a career path towards become a teacher or within education psychology?
Start immediately working at thriving Inner London primary school as an EAL Academic Tutor, working alongside pupils where Farsi & Dari is their first language.
This role would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with EAL students ranging from early years – KS2 whilst you refine your school-based schools!
To discover more information in regarding to this EAL Academic Tutor then please simply apply on this page today!
EAL Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- EAL Teaching Assistant role
- Farsi & Dari speakers required
- £400– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
EAL Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting Afghan children
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
EAL Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Degree level of education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Fluent in Farsi and or Dari
- Passionate about learning & education
- Prior education experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this EAL Teaching Assistant role.