Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant
|Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK
|£350 to £450 per Week
Early Years SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – Leeds
Are you an outgoing, energetic graduate who could see yourself teaching primary children?
Would you like to gain paid experience working in a lively EYFS class for the rest of the academic year?
Join this nurturing and welcoming primary school as an Early Years SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant!
Early Years SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – the role:
- Early Years SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant- Leeds
- Early Years Foundation Stage – Nursery and Reception
- Work with Primary children
- Graduate role – ideal for aspiring teachers
- Start ASAP, for the rest of the academic year
- Paid role – £70-£90 per day, term time only
- Work school hours working as an Early Years SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Help to run day-to-day activities with the class teacher
- Support those who may have additional needs
Early Years SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – about the school:
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Easily accessible via public transport links
- ‘Good’ school with outstanding features – Ofsted
- This school is passionate about developing graduates
- Warm and welcoming school
- Fantastic facilities
- Caring and supportive staff team
Early Years SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant – person specification
- Degree, 2:1 or above
- Core subject degree, Education Studies, Psychology or related
- Good academic record
- Previous experience working with children of similar age is essential
- Experience with additional needs would be beneficial
How to apply: Please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply now’ to be considered for this Early Years SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role.
If you are successful Demi will be in contact within 2-5 working days of receiving your CV to register yourself with i-teachers. If you are unsuccessful unfortunately you will not hear back from i-teachers as we cannot provide feedback to every graduate that applies due to the high volume of CVs we receive.