Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£415 to £450 per Week|
Are you a highly supportive graduate, with SEN experience, who is searching for a rewarding role working in early years?
Would you relish the chance to start an incredibly rewarding Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant role at an Outstanding Inner London primary school?
This Royal Borough school are you looking for patient and proactive graduates to work with a reception student who has just received an autism diagnosis.
This Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant is ideal for those looking to pursue a career in SEN teaching and education or child psychology! The school has a fantastic record of supporting graduates throughout their career paths.
To register your interest simply apply on this page today and attach your most up to date CV.
Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant
- £415 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a reception class teacher
- Work on a 1:1 basis with a student with an autism diagnosis
- Build a strong relationship with the pupil
- Communicate excellently with staff and parents
Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Compassionate, patient, and robust attitude required
- SEN / early years’ experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant role.