Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M14 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £67 per Day|
Early Years Teaching Assistant – 1:1 SEN Support
Are you a recent Graduate who is an aspiring Educational Psychologist or Teacher?
Do you believe every child deserves an inclusive education and would like to make a difference?
Join this welcoming, family feel primary school in Manchester as an Early Years Teaching Assistant right away for the remaining academic year!
Apply now to avoid disappointment as this role will be filled ASAP!
Early Years Teaching Assistant (SEN – 1:1 Teaching Assistant)
- Ideal role for an aspiring Educational Psychologist /Teacher
- Long term, full time role (Monday – Friday term time)
- Paid £60-£67 per day, weekly pay
- Start as soon as possible
- Outstanding two-form entry primary in Withington, Manchester
- Train station/bus stop outside school
- Friendly and welcoming staff team
- Graduate role – must have a degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level and GCSE results
- Some previous experience of working with children is ideal
About the role – Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Use strategies to support and enhance children’s learning
- Support a child with Autism on a 1:1 basis
- Work with children in Early Years
- Support the class teacher with day-to-day activities
- Liaise with the class teacher, SENCo and parents with regards to progress
So if you feel that this Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant role is ideal for you, please apply now and send your CV as soon as possible!