Early Years Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching- Leeds
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and confident graduate looking for a rewarding career in education and to develop skills as an Early Years Teaching Assistant role.
Do you have the ability to inspire and improve pupils’ outcomes for the rest of the academic year, whilst building your teaching skills?
Make sure you do not miss this exciting opportunity to Step into Teaching and gain some amazing paid school experience. Please apply for this Early Years Teaching Assistant role by sending your CV to Demi today!
Early Years Teaching Assistant – About the Role:
- Early Years Teaching Assistant- full time role
- Start as soon as possible in a school setting
- Gain experience prior to teacher training
- Paid experience – £70 – £90 daily rate (term time only)
- Build you experience as you develop your confidence
- Long-term opportunity in one school
Early Years Teaching Assistant– Person Specification
- Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree required
- Core subjects – English/Maths/Science
- Psychology/Educational degrees accepted
- Strong academic background
- Willing to work with diverse student populations
- Must have a clear commitment to education and teaching
- Empathy and able to work with all staff members
- Some experience working with young people is extremely advantageous
Early Years Teaching Assistant- About the school
- Primary School in Leeds- LS10
- High achieving Primary school
- Inspirational Head Teachers and teaching staff who invest in your future
- Opportunity to forge long-term career in same school
- Hard working and supportive members of staff
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this highly rewarding Early Years Teaching Assistant role, then apply now and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!