Early Years Teaching Assistant – Graduate role
|Location:||Manchester, North West England UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Primary School – Manchester
Are you a recent university graduate keen to take your first steps into a teaching career inside a warm and supportive primary school?
Do you have the necessary degree subject knowledge and enthusiasm to support bright eyed early years children on their first steps in education?
Why not benefit from working alongside experienced staff to enhance your CV and utilise your time effectively before teacher training?
This primary school in Manchester is keen to meet a talented graduate who can multi-task and assist the class teacher.
Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Work inside a warm and supportive Early Years staff department
- Gain invaluable knowledge and techniques about how to teach Early Years Children
- Develop understanding of working with early years children as Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Paid £300-£325 per week, term time only as Early Years Teaching Assistant
- January Start as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
Role Requirements – Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Minimum university 2:1 degree
- Some previous experience working with children
- Passion and dedication towards development of children
- Brilliant communication skills
- Aspiring teacher
Role Specifications – Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Helping to organise and conduct Early Years Class lessons
- Deliver of 1:1 and small group interventions
- Patient and understanding attitude with children
- Able to maintain focus of children
This fantastic school has a caring, inclusive ethos and strives to deliver a first class education to all children. In addition to this, they can see the impact that talented graduates can have in the classroom.
Send your CV today to apply for this exciting role starting in January!
Commutable areas: Manchester, Stockport, Salford, Trafford, Tameside, Oldham