Early Years Teaching Assistant – Southwark
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE5 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a history of working with young children?
Maybe you’re looking to find a role where you can utilise this experience as an Early Years Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you’re thinking about becoming a teacher in the future and want to gain relevant experience before committing to teacher training?
If this sounds like you, then send your CV to Hollie TODAY for a January start!
Early Years Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Located in Southwark, SE5
- Paid £375-450, term time only
- Working inside of wonderful EYFS department
- Assisting with the delivery of phonics lessons
- Monitoring reading progress
- Creating fun and inspiring learning experiences
- Aiding the academic and social development of children
- Opportunity to gain wonderful Early Years teaching experience
- Long term role, no supply!
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Good A Levels
- Prior experience teaching/tutoring young children
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to keep children focused and engaged
- Some knowledge of SEND education would be advantageous but not essential
Early Years Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Thriving primary school
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Inspirational and positive Head Teacher
- Fun and exciting working atmosphere
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Close by to South Bermondsey station!
To apply for this outstanding role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant in Southwark, press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Hollie Glossop at i-teachers!