Economics Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||London, Lambeth SE11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a graduate who has a strong grasp of A-level economics & maths through a degree and / or A-levels in these subjects?
Have you experience as a tutor and have thoroughly enjoyed supporting others?
Do you aspire to become a secondary teacher and wish to gain some valuable school based experience?
Start immediately at this thriving South London secondary & sixth form in this Economics Graduate Academic Tutor!
You will be working closely with a year 13 pupil who has achieved strong AS level results in economics & maths but require extra support in the build up to their A2 exams this summer!
If you feel you have the knowledge and attitude to be successful in this role then please apply on this page today!
Economics Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Economics Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring economics / maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now
Economics Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside a KS5 (A-level) student
- Offer support to this student which includes 1:1 interventions
- Focus on economics & maths in preparation for exams
- Support other students within year group
- Motivational and positive manner
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Economics Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in economics, maths or related subject
- Passionate about economics & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Lambeth borough, Inner London
- Close to strong public transport links
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Economics Graduate Academic Tutor role.