Economics Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Have you just graduated with an economics degree and are searching for a path into teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to build up your classroom experience first as an Academic Tutor focusing on economics?
This Economics Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity is ideal for any future maths teacher at this thriving North West London secondary school!
Work with students on a 1:1 and group basis supporting pupils with their economics work to ensure they reach their true potential within your specialist subject whilst you build and develop your teaching skills!
Please simply apply on this page today to register your interest in this rewarding Economics Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity!
Economics Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Economics Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring economics or maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now
- September 2021 start
Economics Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support the school’s economics teachers
- Work alongside students from KS4
- Potential to work within the maths department
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
Economics Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in economics
- Maths A-level is preferable
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for economics
- Considering teacher training
- Prior education, teaching or tutoring experience
The GOOD secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Economics Graduate Academic Tutor role.