Economics Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an economics graduate who is looking to start your teacher training path?
Would you relish the chance to train at a thriving Brent secondary & sixth form that are part of an established academy trust and offer excellent training and personal development routes?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding teaching career in this Economics Trainee Teacher role!
Aspiring economics teachers would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Economics Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see learning and training with experienced teaching professionals and inspirational senior leaders.
To register your interest in this Economics Trainee Teacher role please simply apply on this page today!
Economics Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Economics Trainee Teacher role
- £22,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Economics Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Plan and deliver KS4 – KS5 economics lessons
Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Train towards gaining your QTS
- Focus on your economics specialism
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Economics Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in economics or a related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about economics & education
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience
The GOOD secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Economics Trainee Teacher role.