Engineering Teacher – Electronics specialist
|Location:||London, Hillingdon HA6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you an Engineering teacher who wishes to bring your knowledge and schools into a school classroom?
Do you have an electronics specialism and would love to put it to fantastic use in this fantastic UTC route.
This unique Engineering Teacher – Electronics specialist opportunity would see you working as at a thriving West London school.
Spread your passion and knowledge for Engineering and electronics to students who are pursuing careers in related fields from April or September!
To register your interest in this fantastic Engineering Teacher position then please simply apply on this page!
This UTC works with students who are completing a range of qualifications such as GCSE’s, AS & A2 levels as well as BTEC’s!
Engineering Teacher / Electronics specialist – Benefits:
- Engineering Teacher – Electronics specialist role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 Engineering Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an April 2020 start
Engineering Teacher / Electronics specialist – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Engineering / Electronics lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Engineering Teacher / Electronics specialist – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 Engineering / electronics related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for engineering / electronics
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- University Technical College
- Superb teacher training programme
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Engineering Teacher / Electronics specialist role.