Engineering Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£95 to £100 per Day|
Are you an Engineering graduate who is considering taking the rewarding path towards teacher training?
Do you have prior education / tutoring experience and would relish the opportunity to teach your specialist subject of Engineering?
Build & develop your teaching skills, before starting teacher training in September at the same school, in this highly rewarding Engineering Unqualified Teacher role!
This STEM secondary & sixth form based in Lambeth has a superb track record of training graduates to become fully qualified teachers!
Simply apply on this page today to put your CV forward for this rare and rewarding Engineering Unqualified Teacher role!
Engineering Unqualified Teacher –Benefits:
- Engineering Unqualified Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £95 – £100 daily rate
- Potential to go onto teacher training
- Potential to go onto a permanent contract
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Engineering Unqualified Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run engineering lessons for KS4 – KS5
- 15 lessons a week minimum
- Prepare students for both GCSE & BTEC exams
- Attending training sessions
- Become an integral part of a thriving teaching team
Engineering Unqualified – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 engineering related degree
- Prior tutoring / education experience
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of classroom management required
- Passion to engineering & STEM subjects
The STEM specialist secondary school & sixth form
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- STEM specialist school
- KS4 – KS5
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Engineering Unqualified Teacher role.