English Academic Coach
Are you a recent English graduate with a 2:1 or above from a top university?
Could you confidently support students with the English curriculum and adhere to tailored learning plans?
Do you have a passion for your subject area and desire to share your knowledge with students?
Perhaps you’re looking to take that next step into teaching?
If you would love to know more about our graduate roles, click apply today to send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers!
English Academic Coach – The School and The benefits
- Long-term role, no daily supply!
- Thriving and diverse secondary school in the heart of Southwark
- Passionate and enthusiastic Head Teacher and Head of English
- Test the waters of teaching before committing to a PGCE
- Great transport links, close to Elephant and Castle
- Full interview preparation and continued support throughout your placement
- Perfect for an inspiring English Teacher!
English Academic Coach – The role
- Offer tailored 1:1 support to students
- Create study resources for GCSE pupils
- Planning and resourcing intervention sessions
- Prepare students for GCSE examinations and mock tests
- Promote positivity in the classroom and act as a mentor for young pupils
- Liaise with class teacher and report progress of individual students
English Academic Coach – Requirements
- A patient and assertive manner
- Genuine interest to pursue a career in teaching
- 1st or 2:1 English degree
- Passion for literature and language
- Excellent academic background
- Willingness to learn and adapt to learning needs
To apply now, please send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply’ below!