English Academic Coach
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark se17 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a degree in English/Literature and a passion to inspire pupils of all abilities?
Perhaps you already have some tutoring experience and you’re looking to enhance your teaching abilities?
Are you looking to launch your career in secondary education?
If so, please click ‘apply’ immediately on this page to send your C.V to Hollie at i-teachers and register your interest in our Literacy Academic Mentor position!
Job Description – English Academic Coach
- Offer 1:1 support to students who are struggling with the English curriculum
- Help plan intervention session and lead small groups outside of the classroom
- Experience supporting children with phonics and literacy
- Work alongside the teacher during English lessons and identify which students need extra support
- This role could lead to Teacher Training directly with the school
- £375-450 per week (term-time only)
School Description – English Academic Coach
- SE17, close by to Elephant and Castle train station
- Experienced staff who are committed to providing the best education to all students
- Supportive Head of English who cares passionately about all children and staff
- The school has a history of supporting talented graduates
- Long-term role, no daily supply
Person Specification – English Academic Coach
- Experience working in a school is essential
- 2:1 or above (BA (Hons) English Literature or English Language)
- Previous experience working with young pupils on a 1:1 basis would be advantageous
- Confident and friendly personality
- Perfect for an aspiring English Teacher