English Academic Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you an aspiring English Teacher with a genuine desire to make a difference?
Do you have an English Language/Literature degree from a reputable university?
Perhaps you already have some tutoring experience and are keen to utilise your skills?
Or maybe you want to test the waters of teaching before committing to a PGCE?
If you answered yes, then this English Graduate Mentor role could be the perfect opportunity to start your career in teaching!
Send your CV to Hollie TODAY to register your interest in this amazing opportunity.
English Graduate Mentor – School Information
- Based in Southwark, SE17
- Great transport links!
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Additional learning and lessons available online
- Excellent enrichment opportunities
- Challenging and stimulating lessons
- Inspirational Head Teacher and supportive staff
English Graduate Mentor – The Role
- Full time, Mon-Fri
- Paid teaching placement £80 – £95 per day (term-time only)
- 1:1 support for pupils struggling with the curriculum
- Work within the class to support the teacher
- Offer academic and pastoral support
- Help promote a love for learning and reading
- Create resources to assist with teaching
- Focus on literacy support
English Academic Mentor – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above in English related degree
- Strong academic background
- Previous tutoring experience desirable
- Aspirations to pursue a career in education
- Passion for teaching
Send your CV to Hollie to apply for this fantastic opportunity as an English Academic Mentor!