English Academic Tutor – Nottingham – Septemeber 2021
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands NG1 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
English Academic Tutor – Nottingham – September 2021
Are you a recent English degree graduate with a real excitement to find your first permanent role in teaching as an English Academic Tutor?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside supportive and talented English Teachers as an English Academic Tutor?
Perhaps you’re looking to gain relevant and rewarding experience as an English Academic Tutor before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Apply for this fantastic role as an English Academic Tutor today!
English Academic Tutor – The Role:
- English Academic Tutor
- Long term, paid role
- £325 – £375 per week, term time only
- Supporting the academic development of secondary students
- Providing superb academic support utilising degree subject knowledge
- Helping create inspiring and engaging learning experiences
- Planning and conducting 1:1 and group support sessions
- Not a supply role!
English Academic Tutor – Application Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Russell Group University desirable
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Eager to find first permanent teaching role!
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Dedicated to the progression of your students
English Academic Tutor: The School
- Fantastic Secondary School
- Experienced and outgoing Head of English department
- Inclusive and forward thinking ethos and values
- Broad and balanced English curriculum
- Supportive and outgoing SLT
- Modern facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby!
To apply for this fantastic role as a English Academic Tutor in Nottingham press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Jack Shea at i-teachers!