English Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||London, Greater London IG11 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
English Graduate Academic Coach – Barking & Dagenham Borough
Do you have a passion to support students within English and a desire to eventually train to teach?
Perhaps you considered teaching as a rewarding and enjoyable career, but would first like to gain paid experience in a support role?
Can you see yourself supporting young learners and inspiring them to foster a love of English, in a role as an English Graduate Academic Coach?
If so apply today!
English Graduate Academic Coach – Key Information:
- Full time, long-term role in this wonderful school
- Paid £70 – £85 per day, term time only
- Supportive and positive staff
- Engaged learners who are eager to learn
- Good transport links
- Inspiring senior leaders
- Promote a growth mindset ethos
- Train to teach the following year at the same school
English Graduate Academic Coach – The Role:
- 1 to 1 and small group interventions
- Assist English teachers
- Collaborate with other staff to plan and prepare resources
- Monitor the behaviour and attainment of focus students
- Attend training sessions
- Support extra-curricular provision
- Plan, deliver and assess interventions
English Graduate Academic Coach – Person specification:
- Graduate with a 2.1 or 1st in English
- Strong A Levels
- A passion for education
- Previous experience working with young people
- An interest in teaching in the future
- Confident person who can effectively communicate
If this English Academic Coach role sounds the perfect opportunity to build paid school based experience prior to training to teach, then apply today!
Similar roles are available in the following areas: Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Newham, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock. Get in touch today if you’d like to be considered for a similar role in a different area!