English Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m13 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
English Graduate Academic Mentor – Manchester – September start
Are you a recent English graduate with a 2:1 degree or above, looking to utilise your subject knowledge supporting students as an English Graduate Academic Mentor?
Do you have previous tutoring experience, and would like to develop and enhance your ability in a secondary school environment?
Maybe you are intent on a career as an English Teacher, and want to gain relevant and enriching experience as an English Graduate Academic Mentor before training?
Information about the role – English Graduate Academic Mentor:
- Full academic year in one school (not day-to-day supply)
- Secondary School
- September 2021 start
- Paid £65- £70 per day
- English Graduate Academic Mentor role
- Shortlisting for the role now – Apply ASAP!
- Start in September
Requirements for the role – English Graduate Academic Mentor:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about a career in secondary teaching
- Supportive and professional attitude
- Eager to gain first-hand experience as English Graduate Academic Mentor
Information about the school:
- Outstanding graded secondary school
- Manchester – excellent links to public transport
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Broad and enriching curriculum
- Provides exceptional standard of education to all students
- Cohesive and experienced English department
If you are a recent English graduate passionate about the academic development of secondary students in your specialist subject, press the ‘Apply Now’ button and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!