English Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£425 to £450 per Week|
Are you an English graduate who is truly passionate about your subject and wishes to transfer your knowledge into the classroom?
Would you relish the opportunity to spend this academic year supporting a cohesive English department by working as an English Graduate Academic Mentor at a school that offers teacher training routes?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding English Graduate Academic Mentor role supporting KS4 – KS5 prepare for their exams by offering 1:1 and group tutoring sessions!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be put forward for this highly rewarding English Graduate Academic Mentor role!
English Graduate Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Academic Mentor role
- £425 – £450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Excellent training routes available
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Academic Mentor – Role:
- Support the school’s English department
- Work alongside students from KS4 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group study sessions to students
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the English department
English Graduate Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English Language & / or Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & English
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The secondary school & sixth form:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- 300 students
- KS4 – KS5
- Focuses on A-levels, GCSEs and BTECs
- Modern facilities and resources
- Fantastic CPD
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Academic Mentor role.