English Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent English graduate who is searching for a teacher training path but wishes to gain some classroom experience first?
Would you relish the opportunity to spend this academic year supporting a cohesive English department by working as an English Graduate Academic Tutor?
Put your degree, knowledge and passion for English Language & / or Literature to fantastic use by working at this thriving Lambeth secondary & sixth form!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be put forward for this highly rewarding English Graduate Academic Tutor role!
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £425 – £450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Excellent training routes available
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group study sessions to students
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the science department
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & English
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is desired
The STEM Academy:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- KS4 – KS5
- Focuses on A-levels, GCSEs and BTECs
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor role.