English Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Brent, Harrow HA0 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you an engaging English graduate who is looking to start the path towards becoming a fully qualified English teacher?
Are you looking to gain invaluable classroom experience in a support role first and would relish working as a English Graduate Academic Tutor?
Join this warm & welcoming school supporting their students to achieve the best in their academic studies whilst learning from a warm & welcoming English department!
Aspiring English teachers who hold an English related degree would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Academic Tutor opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic English Graduate Academic Tutor role.
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Academic Tutor role
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support a cohesive English department
- Learn from fantastic English Teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Run group and 1:1 intervention session
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- English related degree – 1st or 2:1 preferable
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about English Language & LiteratureGood communicator
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Academic Tutor role.