English Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Lewisham SE13 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Lewisham
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and hardworking English graduate to gain invaluable first-hand experience as an English Graduate Academic Tutor on a long-term basis from September!
Are you a recent English graduate with a 2:1 degree or above, looking to utilise your subject knowledge supporting students as an English Graduate Academic Tutor?
Perhaps you have previous tutoring/teaching experience, and want to develop and enhance your ability inside of a secondary school environment
Maybe you are intent on a career as an English Teacher, and want to gain relevant and enriching experience as an English Graduate Academic Tutor?
Information about the role – English Graduate Academic Tutor:
- Full academic year
- Secondary School
- September 2020 start
- Paid £80 – £90 per day,
- English Graduate Academic Tutor role
- Shortlisting for the role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – English Graduate Academic Tutor:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about a career in secondary teaching
- Supportive and professional attitude
- Eager to gain first-hand experience as an English Graduate Academic Tutor
Information about the school:
- Outstanding graded secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Broad and enriching curriculum
- Provides exceptional standard of education to all students
- Cohesive and experienced English department
If you are a recent English graduate passionate about the academic development of secondary students in your specialist subject, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Emma at i-teachers!