English Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Leeds – Interviewing Now!
We are looking for a confident, dynamic, and enthusiastic graduate to join a fantastic secondary school as an English Graduate Learning Mentor
Are you a recent English Graduate considering a career in teaching?
Have you considered aiding students in need of academic support in English?
Perhaps you would like to gain hands-on experience before progressing onto teacher training?
If so, this fantastic opportunity, working as an English Graduate Learning Mentor in an Outstanding school, may be perfect for you.
Over 70% of our Graduates go on to teacher training upon completing an academic year in one of our roles. Apply today to kickstart your career in teaching!
English Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- English Graduate Learning Mentor
- Located in Leeds
- Supporting KS3-4 students in English on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Helping to prepare students for GCSE’s
- Interviewing now
- Brilliant SLT and English department
English Graduate Learning Mentor – The Benefits:
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school, no supply!
- Gaining rewarding and relevant teaching experience
- Learn from fantastic teachers
- Close to transport links
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 English related degree
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Previous experience working with students
- Passionate about English and academic development of the students
To apply for this exciting role as an English Graduate Learning Mentor in Leeds, press the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Demi Bridges at i-teachers!