English Graduate Learning Mentor
|Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK
|£350 to £450 per Week
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Leeds – ASAP Start!
Benefits: weekly pay, holiday pay, CPD courses paid for, term time only, free car parking, easily accessible via public transport.
This exceptional Secondary School needs an excellent English Graduate Learning Mentor to support their pupils with the English curriculum!
If you are a committed and enthusiastic English Graduate who strives to inspire pupils, then please apply to become an English Graduate Learning Mentor!
About the school
- Located in Leeds
- English Graduate Learning Mentor- Leeds!
- Lovely secondary school in Leeds for the full academic year
- High achieving school
- Supportive leadership team
- English Graduate Learning Mentor- Apply today!
The role itself
- English Graduate Learning Mentor- Full time role
- £70-£90 per day
- Work with and tutor pupils to aid academic achievement
- Support class teachers during lessons
- Opportunities to plan and conduct your own lessons
- Paid, invaluable classroom experience
- Be a part of a highly competitive and renown graduate programme
- Full time role, Monday to Friday during term time
- 1st or 2:1 degree in English or a related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience with young people or tutoring experience
- Passion for education
If you wish to apply to this English Graduate Learning Mentor role, contact Demi at i-teachers on 0113 350 7857 or email email@example.com.