English Graduate Learning Mentor
|Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK
|£350 to £450 per Week
English Graduate Learning Mentor- Leeds
Are you a passionate English graduate who would love to put your expertise to use by helping the next generation?
Would you like the opportunity to encourage young people to take a real interest in your subject and help them reach their goals?
Perhaps you would like to train to teach but first would love to obtain great school-based experience first before committing to a PGCE/School’s Direct programme?
Register your interest in this amazing English Graduate Learning Mentor position today and click on APPLY! There is no time to waste so ensure your name is on the shortlist!
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Requirements:
- Minimum of a 2:1 in your degree
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs to support
- Some experience working with young people is essential!
- Passionate and hard-working in your demeanour
- Desire to encourage others to take an interest in English
English Graduate Learning Mentor – The School:
- Located in Leeds
- Good transport links
- Welcoming school who loves working with graduates
- Experience Head Teacher and Head of English who will offer lots of guidance and support where needed
- Structured training and guidance throughout your time at the school
- Paid between £70 – £90 per day
- Full-time role for the rest of the academic year
English Graduate Learning Mentor– The Role
- You will be working within the English department of this school working with different classes depending on your skillset and background knowledge
- Whilst working at school you will be working with students of different age ranges and backgrounds and promoting your discipline
- Providing expert subject knowledge intervention classes and helping the Teachers where you can
- You will be an ambassador for your subject and will be promoting the benefits of learning English and taking an interest
Why not consider this fantastic new English Graduate Learning Mentor role today? Register your interest in this position by clicking on APPLY to send your CV! Do not miss out!