English Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, London (East) E17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Waltham Forest E17
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent English graduate to really express their subject knowledge supporting secondary students in the English subject with their academic ability, as an English Graduate Learning Mentor!
Are you a recent English graduate with a 2:1 or above?
Perhaps you are eager to progress into secondary teaching, and are looking to gain relevant experience as an English Graduate Learning Mentor?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive English department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
Make sure that you waste no time in applying for this fantastic role as an English Graduate Learning Mentor!
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Information about the role:
- Supporting students in the English subject
- Planning and conducting 1:1 and group support sessions
- Tailoring sessions around broad and exciting curriculum
- Full time role
- Immediate start – interviewing for role shortly!
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only as English Graduate Learning Mentor
- Apply Now!
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Specifications for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Ability to plan and conduct English support sessions
- Eager to progress into English teaching career
- Supportive and motivational attitude
Information about the school:
- Excellent secondary school
- Dedicated and hardworking Senior Leadership Team
- Modern facilities and resources
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Superb recent GCSE/A-Level results
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby
If you are a recent English graduate eager to find your first paid role in education supporting students in the English subject, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.