English Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport sk6 UK|
|Salary||£315 to £350 per Week|
English Graduate Mentor – English Graduate Mentor – Stockport
Are you an English Language/Literature graduate who is passionate about education?
Do you consider teaching as a viable career option and would relish the opportunity to work in a secondary school English Department, supporting disadvantaged pupils?
If yes, this paid English Graduate Mentor role in a well-regarded Salford Secondary school could be the perfect opportunity to develop your skills!
English Graduate role – Teaching Assistant
- English Literature/Language degree essential
- Support disadvantaged students
- Offer vital catch up
- Long term role (full academic year), starting ASAP
- Paid £315 -£350 per week term time
- ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- Start ASAP
Person Specification – English Graduate Mentor
- 2:1 or above English Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
About the role – English Learning Mentor
- Support pupils with catch up
- Deliver sessions from Year 7 – GCSE
- Build relationships with students
- Support their learning and monitor progress
- Work with parents, teachers and leaders to ensure pupils are receiving the best education
The English department is run by an inspirational HOD and needs someone who is a real team player to join them in September.
Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.