English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is considering a career in teaching but wants to gain some classroom experience first?
Would you like to spend the next academic year working as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant supporting a thriving and cohesive English department?
Start September in this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant role which will equip you with the necessary tools to prepare you for teacher training!
The school is looking to meet with proactive and engaging English graduates who have a desire to step into teaching by supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis!
If you think you would be perfect for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role then please simply apply on this page today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £425 – 450 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Focus on your English specialism
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school and the English department
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English language and / or literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about English & education
- Thinking of becoming an English teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.