English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, North West England OL8 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £475 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Oldham – ASAP 2023
Have you recently graduated with an English related degree and want to embark on a career in teaching?
Would you like to develop your teaching assistant skills supporting pupils with the English curriculum?
Perhaps you’re looking to work in a warm and welcoming school environment?
A fantastic opportunity, working as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, may be perfect for you – over 70% of our Graduates go on to teacher training upon completing one of our ‘Step into Teaching’ roles.
Apply today to kickstart your career in teaching!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Located in Oldham
- Supporting with KS3 and KS4 students
- Preparing students for GCSEs and A levels
- Contributing to an excellent English Department
- Learn from fantastic English teachers
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Benefits:
- Paid £375 – £475 per week, term time only
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school, no supply!
- Gaining rewarding and relevant teaching experience
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- ASAP start
- Close to transport links
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 English related degree
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience working with young people
- Passionate about English and education
- Invested in pupils’ progress
To apply for this exciting role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant in Oldham, press the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!