English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS6 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Paid English Graduate Teaching Assistant role – lovely central Leeds Secondary Academy – great experience of teacher training
Are you an eager English Graduate who aspires to become a future English teacher?
This popular school located in Leeds requires a brilliant English Graduate who is ready to take their next steps in supporting young people achieve and strive in English, could this be you?
Here is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate English Graduate to be part of a creative and successful English department, gaining rewarding paid experience as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant.
English Graduate Teaching Assistant information:
- Full academic year
- Secondary school
- Immediate start / September start
- £300-£350 per week
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 in English related degree
- Strong academic background
- Widespread degree subject knowledge required
- Looking to gain valuable English teaching experience
- Supportive attitude
Information about the school:
- Excellent support and training provided
- Potential teaching roles available to graduates
- Experienced and knowledgeable Head of English
- Moral based ethos
- Central Leeds Secondary school
- Easily accessible transport links nearby
If you are an English Graduate eager to find a role supporting young people develop their English knowledge, press ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.