English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£62 to £68 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Manchester
If you are a recent English subject graduate looking to display your subject knowledge and teaching ability in an outstanding secondary school as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, then look no further!
Do you want the opportunity to display your subject knowledge and teaching ability alongside the class teacher as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you are looking to develop your understanding of secondary teaching, and want to nurture your own skillset and techniques alongside supportive and inspiring English Teachers?
Information about the school – English Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Supportive secondary students inside of classroom alongside class teacher
- Help to plan and deliver lessons based around enriched English curriculum
- Providing exceptional academic support in 1:1 and group sessions
- Opportunity to gain vital school experience
- Full academic year
- Secondary school
- September 2019 start
- Located in Manchester
- Paid £325 – £350 per week, term time only as English Graduate Teaching Assistant
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Supportive and motivating attitude
- Looking to progress into English teaching career
If you are a talented and passionate recent English graduate looking to gain vital secondary teaching experience as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.