English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Day|
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Solihull – Paid School Experience – Teaching Training Potential
If you are an English graduate who is looking to gain worthwhile experience in a secondary school, before deciding whether committing to teacher training is for you, then get in touch with i-teachers today!
i-teachers is a graduate recruitment specialist that works hard to place you in your perfect school and role, to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive as a teacher and decide whether you are ready to commit.
We will place you in a support role for the whole academic year on a full-time basis and many of our schools will give you the opportunity to train to teach in their school!
We are working with a number of schools across the Solihull and Birmingham area that are ready for a wonderful English graduate/s to join their team and begin impacting their English from September 2019.
Simply send your CV in application for this opportunity to be considered for this school and others in your area.
Overview of the English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English Teaching Assistant
- Paid £325 – £350 per week
- Long-term, full-time role for full academic year
- Career development opportunity – teacher training
- 2:1 degree preferable with some experience working with young people
- You will be passionate, approachable and positive
- September 2019 start
- Shortlisting now for interview in August
About the Role:
- Support English classes throughout all year groups
- Work with the teacher to create resources and deliver lessons
- Responsibility for 1:1 and small group interventions
- Creative approach to delivering interventions
- Take on elements of cover within the English Department
- Work flexibly as needed throughout English
- Be a positive role model around school
- This school is located in Hall Green – we have other schools around the Birmingham and Solihull areas.
- Ofsted GOOD school
- Many graduates moved onto teacher training
- Strong focus on inclusion and equal opportunities in education
- Access to all staff training – you will have your own mentor
- Bus stop right outside the school
To be considered for this English Teaching Assistant position click ‘APPLY NOW’ and send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers today. This role is due to be filled immediately so don’t delay!