English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M6 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Salford – Start ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious English Graduate to join a Secondary School in Salford as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 or above English degree and would relish the opportunity to support disadvantaged pupils to achieve their full potential?
Do you have the interpersonal skills and subject knowledge to make an impact in this schools dynamic English Department?
If ‘yes’ then this could be the position you have been waiting for, click apply now or contact Holly at i-teachers for more information.
English Graduate role
- English Teaching Assistant
- Opportunity to get involved in the wider school community
- Perfect role for an aspiring teacher
- Paid role up to £325 per week, full academic year
- Supportive Secondary School in Salford
- Good links to public transport
- Interviews ASAP
- Starting ASAP
English Graduate – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above English degree
- Passionate and enthusiastic about education
- Prior experience tutoring would be ideal
- Ability to build relationships, calm and empathetic
The School – Secondary Academy in Salford
This warm and welcoming, family feel Academy is based in the heart of Salford with good links to public transport and a large staff car park. The academy are Ofsted ‘Good’ which they are extremely proud of. The staff and students are extremely fortunate to benefit from learning in the beautiful building and excellent CPD and training. This school are known for developing graduates into professionals ready to tackle teacher training.
If this role sounds like the perfect start to your career in education, please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.