English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent English Graduate with a passion for your subject and want to encourage others to feel the same way?
Have you been considering the satisfaction that a role in education can give bring but would like to test the waters first before committing to a teaching course?
Would you like to earn money whilst getting this experience that is essential for any teacher training applications?
Overview of English Teaching Assistant
- Full time position for this academic year
- Paid between £350-£450 per week
- Great transport links nearby – located in Brent
- Fantastic opportunity to gain important experience
- You will be able to expand your skillset and expertise in the education field
About the Role
- Supporting students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Assisting the teacher with creating excellent classroom resources
- Encouraging students to develop their love of English
- Working with different staff members to ensure the students are getting a high quality education
- Communications with staff, parents and carers with regards to progress and how to move forward
What will you need?
- Minimum of a 2:1 in your degree (various forms of English degrees considered)
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs to support
- You will need the enthusiasm and motivation to want to move into education
- Previous experience working with young people would be beneficial
We have a number of opportunities starting now so there really is no time to delay! Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers ASAP!