English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bolton, North West England BL3 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – English
Spend the full academic year in one school – Paid up to £325 per week
Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 or above English degree and would relish the opportunity to support disadvantaged pupils as a graduate teaching assistant?
Do you have the subject knowledge and passion to make an impact in this schools dynamic English Department?
Would you like to do all of this whilst enhancing your own CV and preparing for Teacher Training?
If ‘yes’ then this could be the position you have been waiting for, click apply now or contact Holly at i-teachers for more information.
Job description – English Teaching Assistant
- English Teaching Assistant
- English Graduate role – degree 2:1 or above
- Support pupils with Literature/Language skills
- Work with the class teachers and Leadership Team
- Perfect role for an aspiring teacher
- Paid role up to £325 per week, full academic year
- Role starting ASAP – interviews now
- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- English Language/Literature degree 2:1 or above required
- Strong Academic background required
- Excellent communication skills – confident and articulate
- Previous experience of working with children
This state of the art Academy is based in Bolton, Greater Manchester with good links to public transport and a large staff car park. The school are improving year on year and are Ofsted ‘Good’ which they are extremely proud of.
The staff and students are extremely fortunate to benefit from learning in the beautiful building and excellent CPD and training. This school are also well known for developing graduates into professionals ready to tackle teacher training.
If this role sounds like the perfect start to your career in education, please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.