English Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Oldham, North West England OL2 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Oldham
Do you have excellent English Language/Literature subject knowledge and would like to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential?
Are you considering English Teaching as a potential career, but would first like to gain more classroom experience?
This exciting English Graduate Teaching Assistant role is ideal for a graduate who thrives when helping others and views teaching as a long term career.
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- English degree required – 2:1 or above
- Patient, empathetic and resilient
- Confident communicator
- Aspiring teacher
- Previous experience with children is desirable – e.g tutoring
- Passionate about education
- Able to start ASAP for the full academic year
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Job Specification
- Support learning inside the classroom
- Work with specific pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis to boost confidence and progress
- Run your own extra-curricular activities
- Track and monitor pupil progress
- Report back to class teachers/parents
- Help with GCSE preparation
- Work in one school for the full academic year
- Paid weekly, £300- £325 (term time)
This school is easily accessible via the tram/bus, based in Oldham. It serves a diverse area of Oldham and caters for a large proportion of disadvantaged pupils.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out on this exciting English Graduate Assistant opportunity.