English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £430 per Week|
Are you a creative & engaging English graduate who wishes to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you want to gain invaluable classroom experience in a schools English department for the remainder of the academic year before applying for teacher training in 2022?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary school!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Register your interest in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £430 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the English department & it’s teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 tutor sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about English & education
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive staffing team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.