English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Salford, North West England M6 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Salford
Full time role – Paid experience – Secondary school – Excellent teacher training experience
Are you a recent English graduate who would thrive in a school based environment?
Perhaps you have prior teaching/tutoring experience, and are looking to utilise that experience as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant?
If you are a recent English graduate with a passion for your specialist subject, and a real passion for supporting young people, then make sure that you waste no time in applying for this role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Providing superb academic support in individual and group sessions
- Working alongside class teacher planning and conducting lessons
- Opportunity to gain vital pre PGCE experience
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Located in Salford
- Great links to public transport
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Requirements:
- 2:1 English degree or above
- Excellent academic background
- Passion for learning and education
- Empathetic and resilient
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the school:
- Diverse school in the Salford area (M6)
- Fantastic Headteacher and leadership team
- Happy and vibrant atmosphere
- Work with other graduates
How to apply: please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or call the office if you require more information. You will be contacted within 3 working days if shortlisted.