English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bury, Greater Manchester BL8 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – English Graduate– Bury
Are you an English Graduate who has a love for teaching pupils?
Is teaching a career that you have considered, but you are keen to gain experience as an English Teaching Assistant before committing yourself to a training programme?
Do you have the passion to motivate pupils from a range of backgrounds and support the English Department?
This is a unique opportunity to join a supportive and forward-thinking school in Bury as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year, make sure you do not miss this opportunity!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the school
Ideal role for aspiring teachers- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Bury– BL8
- Excellent links to public transport – bus/train
- Starting ASAP – Interviews are on-going
- Innovative and challenging English curriculum
- Fantastic paid experience
- Excellent school facilities
- Full-time Monday – Friday – School Hours
- Work in one school for the rest of the academic year
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- An English graduate who is keen to pursue a career in education
- Passion for teaching pupils
- A strong academic background in English including a 2:1 or above degree
- Strong A-Levels.
- Previous experience is ideal but not essential e.g tutoring
- Friendly and flexible to suit the school’s needs
- A confident and supportive individual
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the role
- Range of requirements throughout the school
- 1:1 and small group support for pupils who need intervention
- Work with high achievers
- Pay per day £65-£75 (term time only)
- Assisting in creating lessons plans and classroom management
- Work and support the class teacher
- Observe and learn from outstanding teachers
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like the ideal role to start your Teaching career, please send your CV to Demi today to apply for this exciting opportunity. Interviews will be held ASAP so do not delay!