English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Have you recently graduated with an English related degree and have prior tutoring experience?
Are you considering a rewarding career in teaching but want to gain relevant classroom experience first so you can determine if this school route is for you?
Start January at this warm & welcoming secondary school working in this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
This English support role would see you supporting a cohesive English department working within KS3 & KS4 classrooms offering 1:1 and group tutoring sessions.
The school have a sterling reputation of working with i-teachers graduates with many training to teach at the school whilst others have been successful applying for PGCE courses.
Register your interest today by simply applying on this page!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £430 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Shortlisting now
- January 2022 start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the English department & teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 tutor sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about English & education
- Considering teacher training routes
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive staffing team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Work well with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.