English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London CR2 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £80 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – CR 2
A fantastic Secondary School in an ideal location in Croydon is looking to recruit an English Teaching Assistant to start ASAP!
The Head Teacher is looking for ambitious English graduates to provide his KS3, 4 & 5 with additional support in and out of the English classroom ahead of preparation for GCSEs and A Levels.
You’ll be carrying out 1:1 & group tutoring sessions, along with the possibility of being able to teach your own English lessons!
Does this sound like the right English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
JOB DESCRIPTION – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full-Time English graduate teaching assistant role
- Actively involved in tracking progress, teaching and learning
- Perfect English Graduate Teaching Assistant experience for aspiring teachers
- ASAP Start –Academic year contract
- £70 – £80 per day, term time
- Located in South London (Croydon)
PERSON SPECIFICATION – English Graduate
- English graduate – ideally 1st class or 2:1
- Strong A-levels and GCSE results
- Confident, knowledgeable and resilient
- Experience working with young people is desirable
- Ability to commit to the entire academic year
- Good Knowledge and understanding of the UK Secondary Curriculum
SCHOOL SPECIFICATION – High achieving Croydon secondary school
- Inclusive and forward-thinking environment
- Great SEN provision and support
- Located in the Borough of Croydon – good public transport links
If you are interested in this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!
To apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
Alternatively, if you are an English graduate looking for a similar role to this one, but maybe in a different location or more primary based, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help you find your dream role.