English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, North West England sk7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Stockport (Bramhall)
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent English Graduate who is passionate about making a difference.
Are you a bright and ambitious individual who believes your expert subject knowledge could benefit secondary school pupils?
Do you have an ambition to become a teacher in the near future but would benefit from paid work experience in one school for the full academic year? This English Teaching Assistant role in Stockport could be the ideal role for you!
Teaching Assistant – English
- English Degree essential – 2:1 or above
- Fantastic experience for an aspiring teacher
- Assist with your PGCE application for 2019
- Full-time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday school hours
- Paid up to £325 per week Term Time
- Supportive Secondary School in Stockport
Person Specification – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English degree 2:1 or above
- Enthusiastic and inspiring attitude
- Positive and passionate about education
- Strong academic background
About the role – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
You will make a substantial contribution to the English Department using your expert subject knowledge. This role requires you to work with both under performing and high achieving pupils in KS3/KS4 in 1:1 and small group sessions.
This role has a mixture of pastoral and academic duties so you will have a variety of experience across the whole school. In addition to this you will assist the class teacher in lessons ensuring progress is being made.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and inspiring English Graduate to gain paid experience for the full academic year prior to teacher training!
How to apply:
Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or call for more information.