English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Thurrock, Essex RM19 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Thurrock
Are you a recent English Graduate who wants to pursue a role where you can inspire future generations within English literature and language?
Perhaps you would like to gain school-based experience prior to training to teach?
This outstanding secondary school is currently recruiting for an English Graduate to support their fantastic English department by running small group and 1:1 English Intervention sessions. If you think this role would be an exciting opportunity for you, click apply now and send your CV!
Information about the role – English Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Full academic year – starting ASAP/January
- Outstanding Secondary school
- Located in Essex and easily accessible via the C2C
- Paid £350 – £450 per week
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – English Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Minimum 2:2 English degree or related
- Strong academic background
- Extensive degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about English and education
- Interested in pursuing a career in education
- Confident and attentive attitude
Information about the school:
- Outstanding graded secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Experienced and supportive Head of English
- Talented and cohesive English department
- Prides itself on providing high standard of education
- Real dedication to development of students
- History of working with talented graduates
If you are interested in gaining a long-term role as a English Graduate Teaching Assistant, prior to embarking upon teacher training, apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role today by clicking ‘apply’ and sending your CV.
Interested in an English Graduate Teaching Assistant role, but wrong location? Send your CV as we may have similar roles in: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking & Dagenham, Hackney, Redbridge, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Havering or Essex!